Thursday, February 2, 2017

"How To Solve The Artist's Dilemma"

For those of you who know me, you know I love acting and performing.

Its in my blood, and I've been doing it forever.

But getting paid for it is a different thing.

A lot of people quit the pursuit, and we all know it when we start that the likelihood of continuing to do it while earning a living is a long shot. It's called "The Artist's Dilemma".




But then I started hearing about this guy "Bones Rodriguez" who was teaching actors how to "Build Your Acting Business Without A Day Job".

It had to be a scam right?

Some "Get rich quick" mlm thing that was him preying on poor, gullible actors who should know better.


But the thing is, my acting teacher was working as a teacher, not an actor- so what good was that to me?

I didn't find anyone with solutions for me, so one night, my curiosity got the best of me, and I bought his course:



I was skeptical from the first few pages in the book, but when I got deeper into it, what he said made so much sense that he changed the way I was looking at my acting career, and making money in general.

I am writing this review to let you know that YES- His stuff is the real deal, and YES- even if you never use his techniques to go "Full-Time" in acting, the ideas alone are worth FAR more than you'll pay for it.

I learned about hwo to see Acting as a business- not just an art, or about being "famous", and I also learned about what it means to make an "Online vending machine" that makes money for you.

Sounds like a lie, it isn't.

So- I started applying what I learned in the course (which he says most people don't), and I started to see results.

When I got that first deposit in my bank account, I couldn't believe it. It wasn't much, but it showed me that it was true- that was all I needed to know.

It was FAR simpler than I thought it would be, and I have learned something new that I can keep forever and translate to different parts of my life.

So no, I haven't made a million dollar yet, but I can see how someone could, and I can also see that I never have to quit acting if I am making money anyway.

The solution to the "Artists Dilemma".

If you are someone who really wants a solution to the "Actor's Dilemma" (as Bones calls it), then I highly recommend you watch this video below- THANK BONES!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment